標題: Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys What purpose will it serve
無頭像
VcbjiY9t

帖子 12550
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2408
發表於 2018-5-19 03:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– residents no longer feel safeDespite the resuscitation of the Middle Road Community Policing Group just three weeks ago,College Jerseys, eight women were reportedly robbed on Sunday night by the infamous bicycle thieves.One of the victims said,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, “I was going home by some friends. It was a group of us and we had just returned from getting something to eat. My stuff was at my friend’s house in Middle Road but they robbed my other friends of their money,Cheap Jerseys 2018, jewellery and cell phones. I don’t live here but I was told stories of people that are robbed from time to time by men on bicycles but it is just sad to know that patrols have not increased since these complaints.”Residents of the community categorically expressed that they no longer feel safe despite the Ruimveldt police Station being so close. They added,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, “We heard that the community police group was brought back but what in good heavens could that do? What purpose will it serve? Why patrols ain’t increase? It has been months since we are complaining about these bicycle thieves and it seems as though nothing is being done. Are they waiting for someone to die then to pay attention to the issue?? It is just overbearing.”The frustrated residents are calling on the higher authorities to address the issue. “It seems as though after a certain time you can’t walk through this neighbourhood without fear that you might be robbed. We are talking about this bicycle thieves issue long now but it is evident that nothing is being done about it.”Kaieteur News understands that while the number of women robbed is still unclear,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the Ruimveldt Police Station has confirmed that the robberies did indeed occur and four men on bicycles were the perpetrators.