標題: Adam Foote Jersey 3000
無頭像
yueyrt1Pea

帖子 27103
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2423
發表於 2018-7-27 18:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Washington was suspended by the league for multiple violations of the NFL's substance-abuse policy as well as a domestic violence incident.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals have released Daryl Washington, the linebacker who had been reinstated by the NFL after three seasons away from the game.
"I want to thank the Cardinals organization," Washington said, "especially Mr. Bidwill and Steve Keim for drafting and believing in me and their continued support."

"I'm in the best shape of my life,Alexis Sanchez Arsenal Jersey UK," Washington said, "and very much look forward to the next opportunity,Air Max 98 Gundam 2018, where I will again play at an All-Pro level and help my team make a championship run."
Washington released a statement to Pro Football Talk saying the decision to part ways was mutual.
The 30-year-old linebacker last played in a game in December 2013. He was a second-team All-Pro selection in 2012 and was selected for the Pro Bowl in 2013.
The team said in a statement that after meeting with Washington,Cheap NHL Jerseys, "we have collectively decided it was best to release Daryl and give him an opportunity to continue his career elsewhere."
The decision to release Washington came after he met Monday with Cardinals President Michael Bidwill,Adrian Kempe Jersey, general manager Steve Keim and coach Bruce Arians.
He said he and the Cardinals officials had "some really positive and productive discussions this week,Cheap Kings Jerseys, and at the end of the day we mutually agreed it was best for both sides to get a fresh start."