標題: Cheap Jordan Shoes China
無頭像
Krixi8f2

帖子 1965
註冊 2019-2-27
用戶註冊天數 1909
發表於 2019-10-26 06:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
On the other side, LeSean McCoy only got eight carries. Nick Foles threw for 428 yards and three touchdowns, but made a few big mistakes. Foles underthrew DeSean Jackson on just his second interception of the season. He held the ball too long and took a sack in an important spot, Axel Andersson Jersey and kept the ball instead of handing off to McCoy for Lebron James Shoes For Cheap an easy first down and Cheap Jerseys China was stopped short.
"I just have to execute better and put us in a better position," Foles said. Supply NHL Gear Store "At times I missed some throws and made a few mistakes. I'll continue to work at it. As a quarterback, you can't put your team in that position where you make a mistake, like throw an interception or whatever it may be, so this is where you just keep playing football, you keep grinding. We're going to come back to work, we're going Air Max 720 Release to be hungry like we always are, and we're going to fix the mistakes we made and we'll be better for it."