標題: China Hockey Jerseys
無頭像
CullnvL9

帖子 2167
註冊 2019-2-28
用戶註冊天數 1892
發表於 2019-11-4 11:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
As the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks prepare to face hundreds of journalists, pseudo-journalists, comedians, pranksters and low-level celebrities, here's a look at some of the great and not-so-great moments in media day New York Jets Throwback Jersey history:
MR. ED VS. THE CROSS-DRESSER, 1999: Atlanta Falcons cornerback Ray Buchanan showed up for media day in South Florida wearing a silver-studded dog collar, emphasizing the underdog Wholesale Football Jerseys role his team had against the defending Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos. Things really picked up a couple of days later 鈥?not media day, technically, but we'll let it slide 鈥?when Swell Bottle Uk Sale Buchanan Wholesale Jordans China Free Shipping got into it with the mouthiest of the Broncos, star tight end Shannon Sharpe. "That's an ugly dude," Buchanan said. "You can't tell me he doesn't look like Mr. Ed." It didn't take long for those comments to be relayed to Sharpe. "Tell Ray to put the eyeliner, the lipstick and the high heels away. I'm not saying he's a cross-dresser; that's just what I heard."